The varsity girls soccer team will face Frisco Wakeland in the 5A state title game on Friday at 2 p.m. at Birkelbach field in Georgetown. The designated visiting Wolverines of Wakeland have won the state championship twice with the Tigers making their first appearance in a title game.
The soccer booster club has purchased 100 tickets for students in an effort to offset the cost and encourage support. Students can go here to purchase a ticket for $10. Only one ticket per order for the student. The ticket will be emailed to the student email address. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions/issues regarding student tickets.
Families and fans can purchase tickets here for $20. Parking is $5 at the stadium.
By purchasing a ticket, the holders must adhere to the following:
• I agree to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA/UIL before arriving at any GISD Athletic Facility.
• I understand masks or face covering is a requirement during entry, exit, and moving around the Stadium as outlined by the Governor’s order and/or GISD Health & Safety Plan.
• I understand and adhere to practicing social distancing and sitting six feet (6′) away from each group on both sides of me.
• I agree to skip a row between people that are not part of my group.
• I understand that Georgetown ISD cannot guarantee that I will not contract the virus, even when implementing screening protocols. I acknowledge that I am assuming the risk that I may contract the virus by entering District facilities, even when screening protocols are implemented.
• TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
The following is a list of prohibited items:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Controlled Substances
- Literature for Distribution
- Balls of any type
- Outside Food/Drink
- Vaporing Products
The NFHS Network will webcast all final matches. Fans, family and alumni unable to attend can watch the UIL Soccer State Tournament live online with a subscription.
Visit UILtexas.org for additional info.