This weekend, swim took second for both the boys and girls teams. Overall, ten students are advancing in multiple individual events, relays, and dives. Below are the state qualifiers.
- Julia Carter, freshman, advancing in 200 free and 100 free.
- Savannah Karas, sophomore, advancing in 200 IM and 100 fly.
- Danny Henry, senior, advancing in 200 free and 500 free.
- Jackson Cimato, junior, 1-Meter Diving
- Girls 200 free relay: Senior Addison Simmons, junior Audrey Williamson, sophomore Riley Dalton, and freshman Julia Carter.
- Girls 400 free relay: Sophomore Savannah Karas, senior Addison Simmons, sophomore Riley Dalton, and freshman Julia Carter.
- Boys 400 free relay: Senior Josh Dowdy, sophomore Ben Adams, junior Quinn Mauck, and senior Danny Henry.
Broken School Records:
- Jackson Cimato broke the 1-Meter Diving record set in 2019.
- Danny Henry broke the 200 free record set in 2015 and his own record in the 500 free set in 2019.
By Cady Russell, Online Editor
Featured photo from DSHS Swim and Diving Team