The following individuals qualified for state: Danny Henry in the 500 and 200 freestyle, London Farris in the 100 butterfly and 200 freestyle, Steven LaFlamme in the 100 butterfly and 100 back, Lydia Evans in the 500 freestyle and 100 breast stroke.The girls 200 medley relay, girls 400 freestyle relay and boys 400 freestyle relay also qualified.
The 400 freestyle relay team of Steven LaFlamme, Danny Henry, Josh Dowdy, and Rafe Vickery set a new record at 3:17.30 and Danny Henry followed suit in the 500 freestyle with a time at 4:37.87.
- 3rd Girls 200 Medley Relay – Bella Sites, Lydia Evans, London Farris, Viktoria Pyka
- 4th Boys 200 Medley Relay – Steven LaFlamme, Rafe Vickery, Nikita Smith, Danny Henry
- 2nd place Girls 200 Freestyle – London Farris
- 5th place Boys 200 Freestyle – Danny Henry. School Record
- 3rd place Girls 100 Butterfly – London Farris
- 5th place Boys 100 Butterfly – Steven LaFlamme
- 3rd place Girls 500 Freestyle – Lydia Evans
- 2nd place boys 500 Freestyle – Danny Henry
- 6th place boys 100 backstroke – Steven LaFlamme
- 1st place girls 100 breaststroke – Lydia Evans
- 4th place girls 400 Freestyle Relay – Bella Sites, Addison Simons, Lydia Evans, and London Farris
- 6th place boys 400 Freestyle Relay – Danny Henry, Josh Dowdy, Rafe Vickery, and Steven LaFlamme School Record
Diving Results:Keith Teague broke his own school record and placed 5th overall. Jackson Cimato placed 6th
Head Coach Andrea McCarthy, reigning State Coach of the Year, was recently featured on CBS Austin for her impact on the high school program and her family coaching connections.
The state meet is Feb. 15-16.