- DSISD Community Services offers the classroom portion of Driver Education. Classes are held in Rm E306. The next session will be Sept 24 – Oct 30 (Mon-Wed). To sign up for a class or for more information go to the DSISD Community Services web page to register or flyers are available at the counselors office and the front office.
- The rock climbing club will hold its first meeting Thursday, Sept. 13 at 4:20 p.m. in Ms. Worm’s room B.111.
- If you are interested in scuba club there will be a meeting at 8:45 every Wednesday in Mrs. Watts room D.115. Scuba Club is participating in the Lake Travis Clean up this Sunday (Sep. 14th) from 9 – 11 a.m. They have club members who are scuba certified and will be diving in Lake Travis cleaning up the lake, and members who are not scuba certified YET and will be kayaking/ paddle boarding picking up trash. If you are interested find Ms. Watts in room D115 before Friday. If you are interested in joining scuba club come to our meetings every Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m. in Ms. Watts’ room.
- “Critical Mass” literally means “the minimum amount of fissile material needed to maintain a nuclear chain reaction.” If you want to be a part of this chain reaction and help promote social change for the LGBTQ + community at school, the Critical Mass club is meeting at the Innovation Lab in the library this Friday at 8:20. There will be donuts.
- For anyone in business class or passionate about business wanting to gain real world experience, The Spring Konstant Robotics team is asking for participants to join the business aspects of the team. Meetings are every Tuesday from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.. For more information, contact Kathy Sheperd in room D.111 or Kristen Adams in room D.147.
- Football tickets are on sale through Thursday in the front office. Come get your tickets to attend the game this Friday at home on Sept. 14 against New Braunfels Canyon. It’s $4 for students and $7 for adults. Tickets will not be sold Friday at school.
Leave a Reply