- Once everyone has received their yearbooks this week, if there are any overruns available for purchase, they will be available in the Tiger Shack starting at A lunch on Tuesday, May 29 on a first come first serve basis for $100 each.
- Go volunteer at Red Arena on Friday June 1st and Saturday June 2nd for SERVICE HOURS and a FREE T-SHIRT! Red Arena is a non-profit organization with a mission to help empower individuals with disabilities using horses. The event is a 5k run! We need volunteers for parking, and for the 5k! For more information, please ask Mrs. Chambers. To sign up, please visit this link, bit.do/redarenasignup.
- The FCA citywide worship event is tonight. The theme is Let Your Light Shine, and it is a blackout live worship event. Doors open at 6:45 and it starts at 7:00 in the competition gym.
- Students – do you owe parking fines, library books, textbooks, class dues, athletic gear? Please check the obligations lists posted by the front office and across from the Tiger Shack. Seniors will not receive their diploma until all obligations are cleared. Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen will not receive their class schedule for next year until the first day of school unless all obligations are cleared.
- Seniors your college will require a final transcript showing graduation date and final grades.
But, you need to let the Registrars office know which school to send it to. Stop by the Registrar’s office in the counseling center to take care of your transcript.