- PALS applications for next school year are available outside Mrs. Mayer’s room, D124 until February 8. If you are currently a sophomore or a junior and would like to be a PAL, please thoroughly fill out an application and turn it into Mrs. Mayer by February 9 at 4:15. No late applications will be accepted.
- Cheer tryout packets for the 2018-2019 season are available at the front office.
- HOSA is having a T-shirt fundraiser! Find a HOSA officer for a form!!
- Texas Association of Future educators is meeting at 8:20 on Thursday, February 8. We’ll be meeting in Mrs. Kaatz’s room so if interested, please stop by!
- The Hi-Steppers have rescheduled their annual contest show off for the third time and will now be Wednesday the 7th at 6:30 p.m. in the comp gym.
- VALENTINE’S DAY….Students, be sure to buy your Valentine’s Day flowers through the Tiger Shack website. All orders must be received by Friday of this week. Give a long-stem rose or vase arrangement to your “special” friend, teacher, coach, administrator, or bus driver. There are a limited number of flowers…order soon so you don’t miss out!
- Anyone interested in going on a class field trip with the social studies department to Yosemite National Park and San Francisco should see Coach Duvall in room A105
Leave a Reply