- Student portrait retakes with PhotoTexas is Tuesday November 7. If you were absent on picture day, make sure to take your picture in the morning during 5th period. Order forms are available in the front office if you’d like to purchase. If you want to retake and order new pictures, bring your original pictures to return to the photographer.
- Help DSHS collect new or gently used children’s books for the Community Fair Book Drive. Every 5 new or gently used children’s books = 1 hour of community service! There is a max of 25 hours. You can drop off your donated children’s books to the counseling center between now and November 13.
- If you are 18 you can take advantage of your first opportunity to vote in the upcoming local election, which consists of several state propositions. Early voting is now through November 3, at the Precinct Office on Roger Hanks Parkway. Election day is Tuesday, November 7.
- On Thursday, November 9 go to the DSHS library for Meraki Open Mic Night. Students can watch or perform their own poems, short stories, comedy, or music. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. See Coach Crain in room B.208 for more details!
- Do you believe in Capitalism, and limited government Then join Turning Point USA at their second meeting on November 3rd from 8:20-8:50 in the library innovation lab.
- Attention all Powerlifters we will be having a meeting on November 9 at 8 a.m. in the old fieldhouse classroom. You need to be there if you are interested in lifting this year.
Leave a Reply