- HEY SENIORS:You are given one free Official
transcript after graduation.Your college will require a final transcript showing graduation date and final grades.BUT YOU MUST LET them KNOW WHAT SCHOOL TO SEND IT TOO!!OR
They can mail your free transcript to your home
(and YOU can send it to your school)
Please complete a Senior Final Transcript Request form and turn into Mrs. Sams in the Counseling Center by Wednesday, 5/31/17.
Forms can be found in your English classes, the Main Office, Library, Counseling Center/Registrar’s office.
Final transcripts will not be available until mid June
- The last day to check out a book is May 15th. All library books and materials need to be returned by May 19th. The library will close for the school year on May 24th.
- Seniors, have you been tearing your house apart looking for your shot records to send to college? Well, stop searching! Mrs. Metzger has a copy waiting for you in the Nurse’s Office. Swing by before school, or during your off period to pick it up.
- Friday’s altered Flex Day Bell Schedule will not have an advisory.
- The 2017 yearbooks will be distributed Tues. – Wed. May 23-24 before and after school in the hallway across from the nurse’s office near the attendance office. Signs will be posted to guide students.The yearbook order deadline was April 7. Any student purchasing before the deadline can pick up their yearbook, supplement, complimentary literary magazine The Meraki, and any additional options purchased such as nameplates, covers, pens, etc.If unsure as to whether you purchased, a list is posted outside the counselor’s office to check.
There will be a table set up to purchase any extra yearbooks for $100 or The Meraki for $15. The 2016 yearbook will also be available for $100. Check or cash only. Extras are not guaranteed.