- Talent Night is TOMORROW – Thursday 7 p.m., DSHS Auditorium. $5 admission to a great show – with special musical guest and door prizes to win tickets to events next season! See you there…1.
- Help mothers in need by donating diapers and baby wipes to Students 4 Life‘s diaper drive! Please bring your items to the nurse’s office, and know that 3 items will earn you one service hour. You can donate from April 27 to May 12, giving mothers these necessities just in time for Mother’s Day.
- Skip the tacos on Fridays, Chick-fil-a will be sold at The Paw beginning at 8 a.m. Come hungry! Thanks for supporting the Class of 2020!
- The last day to check out a book is May 15. All library books and materials need to be returned by May 19. The library will close for the school year on May 24.
- Enrich Applications are out and available in Mrs. Groce or Mrs. Balderrama’s room (B.201 and B.203). There will be a mandatory informational meeting on May 11 where you need to turn in your application. Any questions contact Riley Ruchti and Liliana Reyes.
- HEY SENIORS: You are given one free Official
transcript after graduation.Your college/university will require a final transcript showing graduation date and final grades.BUT YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHAT SCHOOL TO SEND IT TOO!!
We can mail your free transcript to your home
(and YOU can send it to your school)
Please complete a Senior Final Transcript Request form and turn into Mrs. Sams in the Counseling Center by Wednesday, 5/31.
Forms can be found in your English classes, the Main Office, Library, Counseling Center/Registrar’s office.
Final transcripts will not be available until mid June